Number of Sockets: 4
Direct Wire Tubes Only
The bracket will fit fixtures ranging from 4.25" - 5.0"
Warranty: 1 Year
Made in the U.S.A
Retrofit Conversion Kit by GetBestLEDLights converts an older single lamp 8ft T8 or T12 light to an energy efficient more reliable LED light. This kit includes 4 T8 non-shunted sockets, retrofit bracket socket plates and self-tapping screws. The retrofit bracket socket plate accommodates installation on lights between 4.25" to 5.0" wide. This kit re-uses your existing light ultimately saving you time and money.
Retrofit Conversion Kits convert older 4-foot and 8-foot T8 or T12 strip light fixtures into energy efficient T5 or T8 light fixtures. Each kit includes T5 or T8 Bi-Pin Lamp Sockets, Retrofit Bracket Socket Plates, and self-tapping Screws. n Complies with UL Standard 1598B. n Pre-wired conversion kit bracket; Installer only needs to complete ballast lead terminations to finish conversion kit bracket installation. n Pre-painted with smooth, glossy, highly reflective white paint. n Includes holes for installing Ballast Cover or Reflectors.
BENEFITS FOR THE FACILITY OWNER
- A simple upgrade to an energy efficient T5 or T8 light fixture.
- Your original light fixture housing is reused. This reduces the retrofit conversion time to a new T5 or T8 light fixture at half the cost and half the time compared to the installation of a new fixture.
- Improved lumen performance, lighting quality, and longer lamp life.
- Simplifies your lamp inventory to one lamp type and color temperature.
- When you convert your old light fixtures to T5 or T8 light fixtures using these Retrofit Conversion Kit you will realize energy savings up to 49% and your ROI can be as short as 15 months.
- The combination of this low-cost Retrofit Conversion Kit, electronic ballasts, and T5 or T8 fluorescent lamps are recognized as the most energy-efficient lighting system today.
- These Retrofit Conversion Kits are made in the USA, complies with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA), and allows Contractors to readily participate in Government sponsored lighting retrofit projects.
- Viable retrofit opportunities in commercial, industrial, and institutional buildings that have not converted to the energy efficient T5 or T8 lighting systems.
- Labor savings! The combination of high-efficiency ballast, T5 or T8 lamps, and the low cost of Retrofit Conversion Kits is a fast and easy installation.
- Requires minimal rewiring. n Minimal recycling on the job site.
|Approvals / Listings
|Country of Origin