These fixtures are a great replacement for your current 5ft and 6ft lights. These lights are Certified to be safe around foods and drinks and have the proper protection to prevent any moisture from damaging the lights. These lights will replace the existing fixture and come with an Internal Driver. All that is needed is 4 screws to install (2 at the top & 2 at the bottom). Once installed, there will be 2 ways to wire the lights; direct wire or in a series.
- 50,000 hour life expectancy
- IP65 Rated light module for use in Commercial Refrigerators and Freezers
- Dramatically improves look of any food or merchandise being displayed
- Energy efficient design significantly reduces cost of ownership- savings up to 75%.
- Light diffuser contains no glass providing zero risk of glass breakage.
- Instant start in cold environments.
- Mercury andLead Free
- Local utility incentives may be available
- Binned diodes for color uniformity
Qualification: DLC, UL Listed
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Lumens: 2420 Lumens (110 lm/w)
Length: 5 feet
Warranty: 5 years
Product Spec Sheet
Click Here to view the Product Spec Sheet.
- Reach in glass-door refrigeration coolers and freezers
- Multi-deck applications such as fruit and vegetable display cases
- Supermarkets / including Meat and Fish display cases
- Grocery and Convenience Stores
- Livestock containment buildings
- Food processing facilities
- Commercial kitchens and Cold Storage
Click Here For Warning Labels
Direct wiring: Each light will come with an extension that wires directly to 100-277V. The red wire hooks up to the Neutral and the black wire hooks up to the Line (Power).
Series wiring: Each light will also come with a “Y” cable. These are custom cables that are given to hook each light together to avoid having multiple lead drops in a certain area. First you will remove the current direct wire plug from the fixture. You will then attach the Y cable. After attaching the Y cable, the first tube of the series will need the direct wire cable to provide power to the lights. You will then take the opposite connector and hook it to up to the next fixture. The ends are female and male ends, therefore, you will hook a female end to a male end. We recommend connecting up to 5 fixtures. The amount of cooler doors one can hook up will vary from location to location based on amperage and breaker loads.