FREE SHIPPING ON ORDER OVER $99
Main LED Menu
Enter your e-mail and password:
New customer? Create your account
Lost password? Recover password
Enter your email:
Remembered your password? Back to login
Please fill in the information below:
Already have an account? Login here
Spend $100 more and get free shipping!
Your cart is empty
The WPK Series wall packs are excellent options for outdoor lighting systems. The beautiful design provides an elegant look which have a ADC12 Aluminum heat sink and outdoor powder coating. The fixture is DLC rated and comes with over a 50,000 hour rated life. The wall pack has an optical lens with high light transmittance PC, anti UV protection, and fire resistance. The fixture has an aluminum LED board that is highly conductive, waterproof, aging resistant, and salt mist resistant.
Qualifications: DLC, UL
Lumens: 9240 Lumens
Trim: Brown Housing
Beam Angle (°): 80*100°
Input Voltage: 100-277V
Lifespan: 50,000 hours
Warranty: 5 years
Product Dimension: 13"x11"x5.5"
BUG Rating: B3-U0-G1
LED: LUMILEDS LED 150Lm/W
Dimming: 0-10V/ PWM/ VR
Product Spec Sheet
Click to view the Product Spec Sheet.
1. Turn up the front cover, loosen the 2 screws and take off the back plate.
2. Secure the back plate to junction box by screws, put silicone glue to seal between the back plate and mounting surface. See figure 1.
3. Hang the fixture on the back plate. Connect wires into wiring terminal; white wire to “Neutral” terminal, black wire to “Live” terminal, green wire to “Ground” terminal; and fix them by screws. See figure 2. Please mention the main specification as above before wiring.
4. Close fixture and tighten the 2 screws. See figure 3.
5. Adjust the fixture to a proper angle.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Free delivery in USA
Free Shipping on Order Above $99
Satisfied or refunded
7 days Buy Back Guarantee
24/7 Customer Support for any product
100% Trusted & Secured Payment