Please note: To initially turn on the fixture, the solar panel needs to be charged in sunlight. If the fixture is flipped upside down during installation, LED's pointed towards the sky, you will need to flip it back and let the sun charge the solar panel for 30 seconds.
Smart Remote Functionality - programmable lighting modes to satisfy most applications.
There are two different lighting modes -
1. 375 lumens for 10 hours and motion sensor - 1250 lumens for 30 seconds
2. Optional 1 hour or 2 hours + Optional 1250 lumens or 2500 lumens - after the desired time, the light turns to Lighting Mode 1
Adaptive Lighting System to achieve full night lighting if the weather changes, this is known as constant current output.
Variable Frequency Technology controls and adjusts the LED driver frequency to reach the max output of LED and Battery.
Temperature Control Systems to Protect the battery charging and discharging in high temperatures.
10 hours for a full charge battery by standard sunlight. Once the battery is fully charged, it can support 3 nights of lighting.
Epistar LED Chips
Note: The pole is not included.
This product does include the mounting hardware.
Certification: CE, RoHS, FCC, BV, BSCI, ISO
Lumens: 2500 lm
Sensor: Auto Dusk to Dawn Sensor, PIR Motion Sensor
Beam Angle (°): 120°
Solar charging time: 9~10 hours by bright sunlight
Install Height: 10~15 ft (recommended space between lights: 20-50ft max)
Lighting time: Over 3 nights
CRI: Minimum of 70
Battery: Li-ion battery // 26000mAh 3.7V (96.2WH)
PIR Range: 25-35ft (8-10m)
Solar Panel: 12W 5.5V
Material: Aluminum Alloy and Toughened Glass
Waterproof: IP65 Rated
Size: 26.75in x 18.11in x 5.91in
Work temperature: -22°F to 149°F
Warranty: 1 year
Replaces: up to 200W MH/HPS
- Courtyard / Garden/Park / Street / Roadway
- Pathway / Parking Lot / Private Road / Sidewalk / Public Square
- Plaza / Campus / Airfield / Farm & Ranch / Perimeter Security
- Wildlife Area / Remote Area / Military Base
This product is water resistant, not waterproof, meaning it is made to be outdoors but not submerged into water.